Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I certify that the text of this paper in any form has neither been sent elsewhere for publication nor it will be sent without our permission
- I have submitted at least three key words of my paper.
- I have submitted short running title of my paper
- I confirm that all references included in the text are listed in the reference list and their links on internet.
- Updated references are listed in reference list as well as in text & confirm their availability on the internet.
- I have Indicated full name of corresponding author and co-author (s), address of author for correspondence, and Asterik on main/correspondence author (No abriviation).
- I have submitted names, postal addresses and e-mail addresses of atleast four experts for review, out of which two are from outside Pakistan / country.
- I Certify that the co-author (s) has / have been informed about submission of the paper to the journal. Also I have added their complete address, e-mail & phone numbers.
- I have plagiarism report of this paper having similarity index upto 19%. (Please attach with this paper)
- I certify that I (Author) have no confilct of interest. (Please submit if you have).
- I will attached 2-5 sentences describing the novelty / new information to science reported in this paper.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.